Thursday, September 29, 2011
...if only I could trade an organ or body part for it, I would. At a cost of $3990, my current obsession is so completely out of my reach.
Why does something so unbelievably awesome have to cost the equivalent of 4 mortgage payments????
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
This is my second posting in a couple of months about the Tresor Gallery located in Winter Park, FL. Seriously, I cannot get enough of this place...I love it! Aya (sales associate) is very nice and extremely knowledgeable about the pieces and artists represented in the store. (I missed meeting the owner who was shopping around Europe for new and exciting pieces to bring back to the store!) There are so many unique and one-of-a-kind items in this store which is the main reason why I like coming here. This is my latest piece I picked up over the weekend:
Here are some other shots from around the store- take a look at all the unique jewelry! My Christmas and birthday list has just gotten a lot looooooooonger:
Monday, September 26, 2011
I bought some petite sirloin steaks over the weekend but since I am completely intimidated by the grill, I decided to try a new way to cook em'...pan seared. I looked at a bunch of recipes and just decided to try my own thing:
|Put the pan on the highest setting on the stove...then add 1/2 stick butter|
|Chop up an onion|
|Add to pan...be careful though...the hot melted butter will splatter!|
|Break out the steaks|
|My kitchen supervisor, Sophie|
|Add the steaks on the top of the onions|
|My "cheater" mashed potatoes and broccoli|
|I flipped the steaks every 2 minutes...it was recommended to use tongs and not a fork so you would not pierce the meat|
|Use some foil so you will not get burned by the splatter|
|I cooked the steaks for about 12 minutes|
|Look who is happy that I cooked a meal...he gave it a 10!!!!|
Necklace? Check. Earrings? Check. Overpriced, oversized handbag? Check and check.
We all know that accessories maketh the woman, but who knew that for all these years, we’ve been overlooking one crucial accessorising opportunity? So thank you Debenhams for introducing, wait for it . . . shoe jewellery. Yes, ‘blingbacks’ - decorations that can be pinned to the back of your shoes - have been hailed as the ultimate accessory for the autumn. And, as ridiculous as it might sound, we’re sold. These glittery stars - an affordable and understated take on this season’s star-print trend - will glam up even the most tired court shoes. They come attached to a comfortable silicon strip, which fits inside the shoe to protect your heels from rubbing. Style, comfort and bargainous bling - what’s not to like?
Forget slingbacks, this autumn, it’s all about the blingback. Though Debenhams is a UK based shop, you can place orders online at www.debenhams.com/.
(Click here for the original article)
Friday, September 23, 2011
Disclaimer & Copyright
My blog is not intended to offend anyone or give out any sort of professional advice. It is purely for entertainment purposes and personal experiences only. Please exercise courtesy when commenting on my postings. *If you don't like what I say on my blog, don't read it.*
All products that are reviewed are purchased by me and are not given to me by the manufacturer. Please do not use my content or link back to my blog without my permission. Whenever I don't own a photo I display, I will always site the original source.
- ► 2014 (22)
- ► 2013 (40)
- ► 2012 (180)
- What I Looked Like Today: 09.29.11
- Tom Ford Zipper Bag...If Only...
- What I Looked Like Today: 09.28.11
- Tresor Gallery in Winter Park, FL
- What I Looked Like Today: 09.27.11
- Recipe: Pan Seared Petite Sirloin Steak
- "Blingback" Glamour...the Latest Accessory for Sho...
- Music I Am Loving Now...
- What I Looked Like Today: 09.23.11
- What I Looked Like Today: 09.21.11
- What I Looked Like Today: 09.20.11
- New Accessory Resource! STEINMART!!!!
- REALLY Disappointed in Forever 21 Jewelry..
- Today's Thrifty Purchases at Goodwill
- What I Looked Like Today: 09.17.11
- What I Looked Like Today: 09.16.11
- What I Looked Like Today: 09.15.11
- Recipes: Easy Peasy Beef Stew
- What I Looked Like Today: 09.14.11
- HOLY MOLY! Westfield Shopping Centre in London
- What I Looked Like Today: 09.13.11
- Recipe: Turkey Chili and Golden Sweet Cornbread
- What I Looked Like Today: 09.12.11
- Shoe SCORE...Need I Say More??
- Jewelry of the Day: 09.10.11
- Recipe: Easy Pumpkin Muffins...with Raisins
- What I Looked Like Today: 09.09.11
- Local Eats: Winter Park Diner, Winter Park FL
- Article: Adele speaks out about her figure...
- What I Looked Like Today: 09.06.11
- DIY Project: New Necklaces
- Hello Hip Replacement!!
- What I Looked Like Today: 09.03.11 and a DIY Pin
- Wildside Bar & Grille: Orlando, FL
- What I Looked Like Today: 09.02.11
- What I Looked Like Today: 09.01.11
- ▼ September (36)